Dogs welcome, kid-friendly, Hot tub, firepit, playset, 1 acre!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 6-12
Do you want to get away from the rat race and hustle and bustle of life’s craziness? Then look no further! Cabins Are Forever in Broken Bow is the solution for you. Cabins Are Forever is a luxurious 4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath log cabin that sleeps 12(adults and children) which makes it ideal for multi-generational families or otherwise. Make family memories roasting smore's, enjoying the hot tub, watching the kids play with numerous indoor and outdoor games and playset. It is right in the heart of Hochatown, conveniently located to all area attractions, shops and restaurants and only few minutes from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend Resort Park. There is plenty of room to park your boat!
- Sleeps up to 12 people(adults and children). Dogs are welcome for $100 (max of 2). Cats are not allowed.
- 1 acre lot with room for boats and RVs
- Hot tub with privacy curtains
- Outdoor fireplace with patio seating and gas grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Outdoor playset
- Ladder balls
- Corn holes
- Horse shoe pits
- Giant connect 4
- Board games
- Smart TVs
- Ultra Fast Wifi (200 Mbps download, 50 Mbps upload speed)
- Open concept living area with indoor fireplace
- King bed in Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (large walk-in shower and Jacuzzi bath tub)
- King bed with private balcony
- Queen bed with sleeper sofa
- Twin over full bunk with pull-out full trundle
- Luggage racks
- Bathrooms with travel size shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Bath robes in every bathroom
- Hair dryer in every bathroom
- Booster chair
- Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, salt & pepper.
- Coffee Bar with coffee supplies(starter supply)
Cabins Are Forever has a large master bedroom located down stairs with a king size bed and its own bathroom with a walk-in tile shower and Jacuzzi tub. This room has a pack and play crib available in closet.
There is a half bath located downstairs off the family room. You will then find 3 additional bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs with tub/shower combos; and all of the baths have wondrously modern fixtures.
One bedroom with a King bed that has its own private balcony. It shares a Jack and Jill bathroom with another bedroom that has a twin sleeper sofa and a twin over full bunk bed. This bunk also has a full trundle that pulls out.
The third upstairs bedroom has a queen bed as well as a twin sleeper sofa and its own private bath.
You will also find a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops; stainless steel appliances; and it comes equipped with instant pot, cookware, flatware, dishes, and glasses. 2 coffee-makers help everyone rev up in the mornings, and the microwave lets you do those quick-heating tasks.
The spacious living room has a partially vaulted ceiling (with a fan to keep the air flowing); a gas fireplace; board games; and a large flat-screen TV with full entertainment. If that isn’t enough, there are four additional televisions and Wi-Fi throughout the cabin!
But you don’t have to stay inside…, the full wrap-around porch is complemented by the upstairs balcony porch. Enjoy a book in one of the outdoor chairs, or gather the group around the outdoor gas fireplace and large-screen TV – perfect for watching the game on those warm nights. There are opportunities for both fun and relaxation for the whole family outside as well. Kids will love the play set out back and foosball table; the whole family can enjoy giant connect 4, ladder golf, the horse shoe pit, and gathering around the fire pit; and adults can unwind in the covered six-person hot tub.
Be sure to make delicious s’mores while sitting around the fire pit.
And if you want to take advantage of area activities, you’re in luck: Cabins Are Forever is located near Beavers Bend State Resort Park and Broken Bow Lake, meaning you are just minutes from the 259 corridor (including Hochatown Amusements, restaurants, and wineries), and a short drive to surrounding areas and towns.
Cabins Are Forever is also conveniently located behind Hochatown Saloon for Country music lovers!!!!
While you’re at Cabins Are Forever in Broken Bow, you can visit:
- Ouachita National Forest - horseback riding
- Broken Bow Lake (8 min drive) - water sports, swimming, fishing, paddling, ATV rentals and tiki boat tours.
- Beavers Bend Marina (9 min drive) - jet skiing, boat rentals
- Beavers Bend State Park - bird watching, hiking, train ride
- Mountain Fork River - fly fishing, fishing guides, canoeing, kayaking, floating
- Rugaru Adventure - Ziplining
- Girls gone wine, Vojai’s winery - wine tasting
- Hochatown petting zoo (12 min walk) - feed and pet several animals
- Maze of Hochatown (7 min drive) - get lost in the maze :)
- Bigfoot Speedway - go-karts
- Choctaw Casino
- Miniature Golf and Cedar Creek golf course - golfing
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||